Sporting a supreme strength-to-weight ratio, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Mountain Crank Arms are super stiff and ready to propel you up the trails. With a self-extracting bolt for easy maintenance, these fourth-generation hollow crank arms feature an oversized aluminum spindle with a spline interface. It fits all frames with 73mm bottom bracket shell and includes all hardware for Pressfit 30.
This very light, stiff, and strong carbon crank spider optimizes your power transfer. - Stiff and lightweight. - For use with S-Works carbon road cranks.
$6.99 - $20.00
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
$7.99 - $22.00
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
Race Face Crank Boots • Fits from Race Face: Turbine Cinch, Turbine, Atlas, Evolve, and Ride Cranks • Fits from SRAM: X1 (Alloy), X9, X7, X5, S1400, S1000, S800 Cranks • Fits from Shimano: XT, SLX, Deore Cranks
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
The road steepens, but instead of slowing down, you push harder on the pedals and fly up the hill as all of your power turns into speed thanks to your Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque Crankset. It sports a unique, integrated titanium spindle design that joins the two sides of the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. And for ultra-smooth pedaling, the crankset comes with ceramic bottom-bracket bearings that fit into outboard cups (sold separately). The aesthetically arresting design provides incredible stiffness, while Campagnolo's unified BCD (145/112mm) allows for all 3 chainring standards. Plus, the Super Record chainrings sport special pins and plating for fast, silent shifts and long life. - Chainrings included: Yes - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Number of chainrings: Double - Spindle interface type: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
$144.99 - $149.99
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
Finding the right gear is easy with Shimano's Sora Crankset. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 11-Speed Hollowtech II Crankset has set the benchmark in strength-to-weight ratios, which is why it's proven itself at the highest echelon of competition. Made of cold-forged and CNC-machined aluminum, it has hollow crankarms and a hollow large chainring. Both chainrings also feature teeth perfectly designed to assist up- and down-shifts. Perhaps most unique is the 4-arm design that maximizes strength and rigidity where your pedal stroke is strongest. The result is legendary stiffness for awesome power transfer and precision shifting you'll love.
$102.99 - $116.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
- Chainring Bcd: 64 , 96 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Crank Length (MM): 175 Mm - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Number Of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: Not Included - Spindle Interface Type: Octalink
$78.99 - $83.99
Shimano's 9-speed Alivio Crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 64 , 104 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Gray - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Defined Color: Gray - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Diameter: 24 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
$399.99 - $579.99
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Race Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
- Bontrager Satellite crank - Includes bolts, caps, and washers - Style: City - 350g
$79.99 - $90.99
Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
Shimano's FC-RS500 Crankset features a casual yet elegant design. It is equally comfortable ripping up a race course or causally cruising cobbled side streets. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 110 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Road - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Diameter: 24 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
$54.59 - $59.79
Shimano's 9-speed Alivio Crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn-out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 64 , 104 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Compatible with 9-speed chains - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: not_included - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Octalink V2
$259.99 - $269.99
Low weight, efficiency, and speed: That's what Shimano's Ultegra Crankset brings to every ride. The proprietary four-arm design sheds grams and increases stiffness for more power straight to the road. Computer-designed chainrings with optimally placed ramps and pins are a revolution in front shifting with fast, smooth gear changes that set the standard. A wide range of gearing options and crank lengths offers you the opportunity to find the crank that suits your riding style.
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
$219.99 - $224.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- Cold forged 6061 aluminum arms/spider with ISIS spline - 9-speed mountain double crankset - 22/36t with a bash guard. Stamped rings with ramps and pins - *ISIS bottom bracket sold separately. 850g - BCD(rings): 64/104mm
- Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio - Features the "EXI" interface for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools - Provides 3mm range chainline adjustment to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment and let riders fine-tune chainguide set-ups - Features a lightweight, forged, and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle. - BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life - Chainrings not included - Compatible with 100mm bottom bracket shells
Race Face direct-mount chainring spider for Cinch ranksets.
Designed for enduro and trail riding, the AMg V2 Alloy chain guide features an upper guide for chain security and an integrated skid to protect the chainring and frame. - Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, and 1x11 drivetrains - Integrated nylon skid glides over rocks - Softer co-molded upper for quiet operation - Installs and adjusts with a single 4mm hex - Compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider - Tracked and grooved upper guide and backplate increases stiffness
Dimension Cruiser one-piece hot-forged chromoly steel cranks. - One-piece, hot-forged chromoly steel crank - Cruiser chainwheels sold separately - Requires 24 tpi American bottom bracket - Crankset has 1/2-inch pedal threading
- Intended for XC, Trail and Enduro use - Utilizes Race Face CINCH technology for interchangable spiders in 2X, 3X and direct mount chainring configurations, multiple spindle options and compatability across all relevant frame standards - 30mm spline interface machined from 7050 aluminum alloy - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible for future developments - Includes 68/73mm CINCH spindle and 22/36 ring configuration - BB Options: BB92, 68/73 BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30
Race Face's Respond crank is engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness, & weight. - Intended for all-mountain or downhill use - AL-7050 crankarms and spider - Removable granny spider for single ring use - Forged and CNC-machined chromoly BB spindle - Triple wiper seal bearings are filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - For aggressive riders on a budget - Exi interface allows easy installation and removal
- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application) - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
Page 1 of 8 Next page